Station1, Balabag Boracay Island, Malay Aklan, Boracay, 5608
Estacio Uno, the premiere lifestyle resort in Boracay, was founded by F&C Hotels and Resorts in 2011.
Inspired by the Mediterranean architecture, Estacio Uno showcases the clean and serene ambiance with its modern concrete frames, wide patio terrace, at the edge of the floor to ceiling glass windows and contemporary swimming pool that wraps around the resort. Estacio Uno was constructed in a prime white beach along the Sulu Sea and distinctively located near to the well-known rock formation in Boracay, the Willy’s Rock also known as Boracay Grotto.
Estacio Uno offers beachfront rooms, which look out into the white sand and crystalline turquoise water. The island itself is about one to two hours from Manila and is a firm favorite with international travelers, particularly from Europe. The nightlife is lively, with a numbers of bars and discos scattered around. Spend your day sailing, snorkeling, scuba diving, water skiing, playing a round of golf or you can just lie on the beach and laze the day away. Whatever way you chose to relax, you will be charmed by the magic of Boracay.
Things You Can Do at Estacio Uno
• TAKE A DIP. Enjoy our swimming pool or the crystalline turquoise water of Boracay.
• SLUMBER IN LUXURY. Rest peacefully on our matching top-of-the-line beds and beddings.
• FEAST ON OUR LAVISH CUISINE. Wine and dine in our restaurant and/ or pool bar.
• ADVENTURE GALORE. We offer numerous water-sports activities such as jet skiing, kayaking, scuba diving and more.
• REALIZE YOUR DREAM EVENT. We facilitate special events like weddings, anniversaries, conferences, etc.
• SPOIL YOURSELF AND REJUVENATE. Unwind and take pleasure of our massage services.
• TOUR BORACAY. We can make arrangements for you to explore and enjoy Boracay.
• Standard check-in time is 2:00 pm. Standard check-out time is 12:00 nn.
• Our restaurant operates from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm.
• Breakfast at the restaurant is served from 6:00 am to 10:00 am.
• Swimming pool hours are from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm.